Are you unhappy with your directionless life? Discover a roadmap for navigating your successful, fulfilling future.
“A simple, effective plan to change your life and attain your goals.”-Jim “The Rookie” Morris, Athlete, author, teacher and inspiration for the movie,The Rookie.
Struggling to cope with personal tragedy? Worried you’ll never live up to your full potential? Bestselling author Roy Huff overcame abuse and abject poverty to become an accomplished teacher and research scientist. His secrets for success have changed countless lives, and now they can help you too!
Think Smart Not Hard connects science and human psychology to help you retrain your brain for a brighter tomorrow. Through a combination of step-by-step strategies and inspirational anecdotes, this transformational guidebook will help you conquer common obstacles to discover your life’s true path.
In Think Smart Not Hard, you’ll discover:
- How to develop the right mindset to overcome any personal tragedy
- How writing down and reflecting upon action plans will ignite your success
- How incorporating weekly principles can accelerate your road to recovery
- A series of exclusive quotations from industry leaders and motivational gurus
- Simple hacks to help you take charge of your personal finances, and much, much more!
Think Smart Not Hard is your no-nonsense guide for finally grasping the life you were born to live. If you like real-world applications, optimizing your existing strengths, and honest accounts from a self-made man, then you’ll love Roy Huff’s energizing resource.
Buy Think Smart Not Hard to begin shaping your destiny today!